La Tasha is a gifted Leadership Coach and HR Practitioner, who specializes in executive coaching, team and group coaching, leadership development and strategic talent management.
Currently she serves as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition to being a professional Coach, she is a partner at The Byers Group, LLC which specializes in integrating diversity and inclusion into talent management practices. She also serves on the faculty of Seattle Coach, LLC where she completed her coaching training.
Prior to founding her own coaching practice, La Tasha spent over 20 years in Human Resources at publicly traded, privately held and nonprofit organizations. Those experiences span several industries including technology, automotive, agribusiness and healthcare. She discovered her passion to help leaders realize their potential and craft a life of purpose and efficacy early in the journey.
La Tasha is a collaborative, solution-focused coach. She provides support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address barriers and unlock growth. She integrates coaching techniques, assessments and meaningful assignments to offer a highly personalized program tailored to your needs. With compassion and understanding, she works with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
La Tasha's Education, Memberships, Certifications & Additional Training include:
- B.A from Central Michigan University- specializing in Organization Administration
- M.A Concordia University- St. Paul specializing in Organizational Development
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Member Institute of Coach McLean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School
- Member of Human Capital Institute and Certified in Coaching for Engagement and Performance
- ICF Coaching Mastery for Team and Group Coaching
- Certified Integrative9 Enneagram leadership development approach
- The Leadership Circle Profile Certification
In addition to coaching leaders and teams, she trains leaders on D&I, and consults on Coaching Program implementation as well as strategic talent management.